Remington is coming hard with their latest 1911 offering, the R1 Ultralight Executive features a 3.5″ match bull barrel, tritium night sights, rounded and deburred edges, g10 grips, skeletonized hammer and adjustable trigger and checked front strap just to get started.
The proof is in the pudding as they say and the initial “down and dirty” unedited 6 minute first look video shows it’s first several magazines right out of the box.
A full review is in the works and we’ll continue to focus on reliability, ammunition types and more. Until then check out the video on the 13C YouTube Channel .
- 3.5” Match-Grade Barrel
- Extended Beavertail grip safety
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame: 30% Lighter Than Steel
- Adjustable Skeletonized Trigger
- PVD Slide Finish
- Front/Rear Tritium Night Sights
- Rounded Frame and mainspring housing