After a few months of testing and lots of questions from subscribers we have finally done a review on the Atlas BT10 bipod we’ve been using.
They aren’t cheap but they are very well made right here in the USA.
You can find the full review on our YouTube Channel .
Atlas Bipods V8 Picatinny Rail Bipod:
- Standard two screw clamp on style
- Construction from T6061 Aluminum, Hard Anodized black
- Stainless steel springs and fasteners
- UHMW components used for smooth tracking
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant
- Preload on Pan and Cant can be tightened by means of the knurled knob
- Picatinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine screw fastener based clamp
- Non orientated leg positioning use either hand to move leg into any of the four leg positions
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
- All 4 leg positions are solid allowing the shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non orientated leg length adjustment, Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions 3/4in apart and can be done by either hand.
- Standard soft durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces.
- Estimated range of elevation on the BT10 is 5-9in from the surface up to the rail.
- Weight 11.0 ounces.
Use code “GunReviews” for 5% off your entire OpticsPlanet.com order:
Atlas Bipods BT10 Bipod: http://bit.ly/2smv54b
Atlas Bipods at OpticsPlanet: http://bit.ly/2qK0X5G
Support 13C by picking up some swag or Fight Soap at:
Patriotic Apparel from 1776 United:
10% off with code “7613C” please use the link below:
Nikon Black X1000 6-24x50mm Riflescope: http://bit.ly/2vCXq8a
Nikon Cantilever Riflescope Mount: http://bit.ly/2eOsBti
http://shootsteel.com/ 10% off w/code “13C”
http://tacticalrx.com/ MT Falcon Eye Pro
For more information visit-
Copyright 2017 13C All Rights Reserved
All content is the exclusive property of 13C and may not be duplicated, copied or reproduced for any purposes without the express written permission of 13C. All Rights reserved.